“Your installers did a very nice job, cleaned up beautifully after themselves, were on time and did all the work exactly as agreed.” At Renaissance Windows & Doors, we constantly get positive feedback about our Master Window Installers. The few testimonials we’ve put on the website don’t even begin to do them justice. So, for the next five months, we are going to feature a different member of our installation staff in their own blog post. Look for our first one in a few weeks! Before you meet them individually, however, we wanted to tell you why they and our installation process are unique.
Why Our Installation Specialists are Unrivaled
- RESPECT! Everyone in our company is expected to be courteous and respectful to you and your home. From measurement to follow-up, anyone who enters your home tries to be as accommodating and unobtrusive as possible. They keep your home as clean as possible during the installation, and treat it with the utmost care.
- They are employees of Renaissance Windows & Doors. Most, if not all, of the other window and door companies use sub-contractors to install your windows and doors. Our installers work for and represent us. They know our product, our company, and what we stand for. As such, they focus on installing your windows properly, not looking
for their next job.
- They follow our company guidelines. In order to maintain our standards of excellence, we have rules for our employees. These include but are not limited to: being accountable to the Operations Manager for any changes to the order or their schedule; parking in a space designated by the home owner; not smoking or eating in work areas; cleaning up after themselves and during every phase of the installation; and taking all mandated safety precautions.
- They are all Certified AAMA Master Installers and Renovator certified for the handling of lead paint. This means that our installers have attended and passed numerous certification classes teaching best practices for window installation and removal of hazardous lead based paint. They know and exceed industry standards for window
and door installation.
- They have been doing this for a long time. Most of our installation specialists have decades of experience. They are skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of their job. When changes occur in the industry, they are eager to learn and keep up with the innovations.
- They work with only the highest quality materials. We sell the best windows and doors on the market. They are installed by the most capable team we could find. However,
none of that is worth while if we were to cut corners on the materials used. We use the highest grade caulk, shims that won’t rot, and frames that fit your
opening. These products make such a huge difference in your installation, we are dedicating our next blog to exploring them in detail.
- Our process is protected by a two year warranty though you will ever need to use it, you can rest assured that we stand by our work.