Updating the look of your home with new windows is an exciting prospect. Not only will you improve its appearance, but the updated models will be easier to operate and give you greater energy efficiency. At your consultation, you’ll want to be sure to ask these important questions:
1. Will the windows match the exterior and interior of my home? Can the finish be customized?
When you are shopping for new windows for your home, you want them to blend in with its existing look, both on the inside and outside. We carry products from Hurd, Infinity, Showcase, and Jeld-Wen. We can help you find the right solution for your home.
2. Are replacement windows available to fit my non-standard window sizes?
If you live in an older home, your window sizes may not conform to standard measurements. At Renaissance Windows, we can provide a customized solution for your replacement window needs.
3. How much will my window installation cost, including the labor? What services are included in the price?
Make sure you get a detailed estimate that includes the cost of the replacement windows, as well as the installation materials, and the labor. It should detail exactly what the installers will be doing when they come to your home and how long the work will take. Our installation service includes the following:
- Preparation of and creating openings for the windows
- Preparation of and securing the work area
- Removing existing windows
- Inspecting for rot and other damage
- Adding insulation and sealing around replacement windows
- Applying trim
- Cleaning glass on replacement window
Our installers have been fully trained to meet our strict standards of excellence. We know it doesn’t pay to cut corners when installing replacement windows for our valued customers, and we never do. To schedule your consultation or find out more about the lines we carry, call us or stop by our showroom.